Visa Application Service
For customers of Teach English in China [TEIC]

01270 250 590

Providing a dedicated Visa information
and application service for customers of:

Visa Requirements

If you hold a British Citizen Passport* and are travelling to China for work (Z) purposes, you will need a Visa! To request an application pack and recieve more information from our Visa Specialists, please click the visa request button below or contact us on 01270 250 590. Please note that the granting of any Visa is dependant upon consular discretion.

This dedicated visa application page is for clients of Teach English in China [TEIC]. Those who apply through this system receive the highest level of customer service from our dedicated visa specialists, making their specific visa applications smooth and stress free.

* Non British Citizen passport holders should contact us for further information.
The Travel Visa Company endeavours to provide carefully collected information obtained directly from the relevant Embassies, High Commissions and Consulate Generals - however, this information is subject to frequent changes, without prior warning. As such, we cannot be held liable for any omissions or errors in the information provided on this site. You are strongly advised to check all information with one of our dedicated Visa Specialists on the telephone number above.

To apply for your Work Permit (Z) Visa, please download our application pack by clicking on the green link, above.